Information that we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. For example, when you register, get a quote or buy we may ask you the following information:
- Name and physical shipping, contact and payment addresses
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Credit card, debit card or bank information
- Login and password
- Tax identification or VAT number where applicable
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details about the way that you interact with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer, browser and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Your personal preferences related to events and information that you share with us with your consent via third parties such as Facebook.
- Correspondence, testimonials, photos, blogs, writings, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications that you may send us.
Our use of your Personal Information
If you use Pay Later Parts services or forms, we request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfil orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We may also use credit reference agency and fraud prevention agency records that we receive about you, people financially linked to you and others in your household to help make decisions about you and them.
In addition, we use the Personal Information we collect from you and other visitors to the Site in the following ways:
- for credit and credit related services and to manage your accounts;
- to recover debts;
- to check your identity and to update our records about you;
- to prevent and detect fraud and money laundering;
- to develop and improve the services we offer to you;
- to enable you to use any services that we may from time to time provide through this Site;
- to contact you by post, email and SMS to inform you about changes to our service or about any of our services that we think may be of interest to you and generally to track the effectiveness of our marketing activities;
- to contact you where you have authorised us to do so, when you have won a competition on the website or to provide you with an email newsletter;
- for Site administration and development (including enabling us to respond to any comments on the Site or feedback you may give us).
- to send you newsletters and promotional communications.
- share the data with select third parties and business partners.
We want to provide you with the best possible service so calls to Pay Later Parts may be recorded and/or monitored for quality checks and staff training. Recordings may also be used to help us combat fraud.
We will use your name and email address to send our newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct or update it. We may also use and share your information with third parties for statistical, marketing and strategic development purposes.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us.
We are aware of generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We will disclose your name, address and phone number to the relevant branch to enable them to contact you.
We may use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. We will disclose your name, billing address and credit card information to these credit card processing companies and to service partners that we use to process your order, deliver goods where applicable or help us with cancellation and issuance issues.
If Pay Later Parts goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. We reserve the right to sell / transfer any data we may hold on you at any time in relation to sale, merger, or acquisition by another company.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
Hyperlinks to other web sites & third-party marketing
This Site contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of Personal Information you submit whilst visiting these websites. Pay Later Parts does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party web sites and your use of such web sites is at your own risk.
In some cases, we may offer you the possibility of receiving marketing correspondence from selected thirds parties, you may opt-out from receiving such correspondence.
If you do not choose to opt-out, then please be aware that such third parties are independent from us and have their own privacy policies.
When you view our Site we may store information on the hard drive of your computer in the form of a “cookie” (essentially a small text file). Cookies allow us to tailor the Site to your interests and preferences. For example, a cookie might contain information about the web pages you have visited on the Site, which could allow us to customise your next visit to the Site. However, cookies do not allow us access to the rest of your computer and we do not use them to collect Personal Information about you.
Most Internet browsers enable you to delete cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to do this. However, should you decide to disable any cookies we place on your computer you may not be able to use certain services or facilities on this Site.
We study visitor trends since we are interested in the successful dissemination of information through the Site. Our server creates log files of information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address from your network, what pages were explored and the length of your visit. Analysis software is used to generate reports, which helps us to learn more about how we can enhance your experience with the Site.
An IP address is a number designated for your computer by your Internet service provider to provide access to the Internet. Generally, an IP address will change every time your computer connects to the Internet. However, if you have a broadband connection, it is possible that the IP address that we may gather may contain information that may be deemed identifiable. This could occur since by using certain broadband connections, your IP address would not change and could be associated with your personal computer. We may use your IP address to gather aggregate information on use or to prevent access to our service in the event of breach of our user agreement. But we will only be able to identify you individually if we have the means of linking the IP address to you as a user. This usually requires access to additional information which we do not seek.
Transfers to other countries
Accessing and changing personal information - Your rights under GDPR
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Please address your request to our customer service team at email@example.com.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses and promotional emails like special offers, newsletters and updates. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails at any time simply by changing your preferences via an email’s unsubscribe function. You may not opt out of receiving administrative messages or customer service responses. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications through check-out with our partners, you must change your communication preferences with them directly.