Fire Safety Stick - The only fire extinguisher you need FS25 FS50 FS100
Delivery time: 7 -10 working day(s) unless stated otherwise in the listing
|Fire Safety Stick Duration|
|Quantity||Add to Basket|
Fire Stick hand held fire extinguishers from Fire Suppression Systems. These hand held extinguishers are designed to easily be carried in confined spaces and have an amazing 10 year lifecycle. Small, lightweight and leave no residue or mess. Impossible to activate accidentally, perfect for cars, vans, boats, garage and workshops. These can be carried as additional safety measures, race and rally cars still require the stated MSA/FIA approved plumbed in and hand held extinguishers, depending on the racing being undertaken.
- Lightweight, Compact - The only fire extinguisher you need
- Lasts longer to fight the fire - At least 25 seconds compared to just 12 seconds*
- Extremely Effective on all Types of Fires - Check out the videos below!
- Leaves no residue or powder mess
- Safe to use in confined areas
- 10 Year Lifecycle, Disposible after Usage
- Available in three sizes
- FS25 - 25 second duration 260 x 30mm = Ideal for small cars, the kitchen, the garage, tool boxes, small caravans & campers
- FS50 - 50 second duration 260 x 30mm = Ideal throughout the home, for cars, boats, large caravans & motorhomes
- FS100 Pro -100 second duration 300 x 35mm = Perfect for large homes, boats and motorhomes
*Compared to a 3.5kg powder extinguisher
In case of an enclosed fire, they are activated by striking the base and are placed next to the fire. The gases emitted attach to the oxygen surrounding the fire and create a containment cloud, quickly extinguishing the fire. These extinguishers have longer discharge times then the larger more recognised motorsport hand helds, but as with the more traditional extinguishers, the larger the unit the more capacity the unit will have to tackle a fire. We always recommend the largest one, because if it comes to it, you'll want all the help you can get!
The Fire Safety Stick fire extinguishing device, is a simple and easy way to ensure that you are prepared in the event of a fire in your home, vehicle, caravan or boat.
It weighs far less than a conventional fire extinguisher and can operate for much longer. And best of all, there is NO residue left behind after use.
Environmentally friendly and can safely be stored for easy access in an emergency. The Fire Safety Stick will help you to contain a fire, preventing it from becoming a threat to life or property. In fact, for enclosed fires (eg. within a caravan) you can activate the Fire Safety Stick, leave it inside to extinguish the fire, as you get out to safety.
Unlike any other conventional extinguisher it needs no servicing, refilling, checks or maintenance and has no expiry date. No danger from pressurised containers which can explode or malfunction. Store the Fire Safety Stick in an easily accessible place. Strike the activator, point the nozzle at the base of the flames to smother the fire at its core.
Inside it’s a solid resin of Potassium nitrate. Once the chemical reaction begins, this is split into nitrogen gas (N2) which acts as the propulsion/creates the pressure. And potassium free radicals(K+) these have to bind onto the oxygen and so therefore take the oxygen away from the fire. By binding onto the oxygen they create potassium oxide (K2O). - very fine particles that blow away - totally inert.
Klarna - Finance over 6, 12 or 24 months
(All Products & Services up to £5000)
Option 1 - Slice it Financing
Using Slice it allows you to purchase items from us, paying over a period of up to 6 months interest free, 12 or 24 months.
- Easy and quick finance.
- No redirects. Real-time credit assessment.
- Interest rates from 0% – 18.9% per year.
- Available on orders from £200 to £5000.
Option 2: Slice it in 3
Using Slice it in 3 allows you break up your payments over a period of 60 days. You will make an initial payment upon ordering, then two further payments at 30 day intervals. All interest free!
- No interest.
- Automatically scheduled payments.
- Super simple checkout.
- Available on orders up to £1000.
Will I Qualify?
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- Your items must be delivered to your billing address.